Baffled by energy industry jargon?
We’ve put together an easy to read guide to the key pieces of EU and UK legislation and schemes that you need to be aware of
Worried by rising energy bills?
Call us now for a free no obligation chat about your situation on 01582 434378. Alternatively leave your details here and one of our experts will call you back at a time which suits you
regain control of your energy spend
Energy is a complex and expensive commodity. We need it to run our businesses but it’s becoming one of our largest costs. According to the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC), prices are expected to rise a further 50% in real terms by 2020.
Companies using our cost effective SmartControl approach to managing energy typically cut 20% from their energy bills in initial savings alone. This means savings of up to £5000 per year can be realised in an average UK company (with an assumed energy spend of £25,000 per annum).
The reductions for larger clients can be much higher.
Can you afford to ignore this type of saving?
Pathfinder Energy Management are energy management and control specialists, who work with commercial and industrial clients of all sizes to highlight energy savings opportunities within their businesses. Our advanced energy management services have been designed to deliver major
reductions in energy spend at a price you can afford.
Our comprehensive low cost offering will:
- Reveal where you are using energy inefficiently... find out more
- Give you ongoing control of your energy spend... find out more
- Provide business cases and fully costed energy saving solutions for each issue highlighted... find out more
- Cut your energy bills dramatically... find out more
- Highlight any no/low cost changes that will yield business electricity and gas savings...
- Project manage deliveries from industry specialists on your behalf... find out more
- Reduce your carbon footprint..
Latest News From the World of Energy Management
Monday 06/08--Deputy prime minister Nick Clegg tells the Global Business Summit that the coalition is not "riddled with division" on energy policy. He also announces a £100mn contract by UK Green Investments with fund managers Equitix and Sustainable Development Capital to encourage investment in non-domestic energy efficiency. GDF SUEZ partners with Centrica to develop the £1.4bn Cygnus project, the sixth largest gas field in the North Sea. The world's largest 50MW energy from waste f... read more